Find Pioneer Teachers and make them agents of change
In this challenge you will learn how to identify pioneer teachers in your school with an innovative mindset and determination to become ambassadors of change. These “Change Agents” will:
- Leads the team of the participating teachers from each school,
- Take initiative in order to implement innovative practices that aim to have long‐term effect on the development of the school as a whole.
- Develop a strategy for involving and disseminating the results of innovative practices to the whole school community
- Develop a strategy for dealing with resistance to change
- Reflect on the progress of organizational changes
- Explain why innovation is important to ensure long‐term success